[Bsa-troop85] FW: Troop 85 rough cut

Timm Dower tdower at Pennwell.com
Mon Mar 24 16:50:36 CDT 2014

All

I have attached the rough cut from Charles.

Please take a look at the video.  Our next steps will be to take all the comments about the current video. Are we heading in the right direction?  What we can cut or add to complete the video for the Facebook page.

See you tonight and it is a large file so be kind to your data plan and make sure you are on a network before you download the attachment

YIS

Timm Dower
Troop 85

Cell: 918-770-1651