[Bsa-troop85] Eagle project reminder

Timm Dower tdower at Pennwell.com
Tue Mar 25 07:39:04 CDT 2014

Dear Troop 85,

    The next half of my eagle project will be on Saturday, March 29.  The location of my project is St. Pius X is 1727 S 75th E Ave.  This day will include placing statues, water proofing statues, adjusting lights,  and mulching.  I expect this to take 3-4 hours.  I also will be providing lunch.  Please remember to wear gloves and closes toed shoes.   I hope to see you there!

YIS,

Paul Dower

Regards,

Timm Dower