[Bsa-troop85] Fwd: Swim Checks

David Harder davidlharder at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 12:40:17 CDT 2014

Don--We're still on for swim tests tonight right?  Thank you for scheduling these.  Are they at the new pool in the back of the High School?

Everybody going to camp--Please remember that you must have the medical forms ready for summer camp!   It's only 2 weeks away!

Best,

--David (Hudson & Reese Harder's Dad)