[Bsa-troop85] Summer Camp last reminder and drivers

David Harder davidlharder at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 07:40:56 CDT 2014

Hi Troop 85 Summer Campers!

Tomorrow, Saturday June 31, we will meet at St. James at 4:00 to load up the trailer.

YOU MUST BRING ALL YOUR SIGNED MEDICAL FORMS AND RELEASES AT THAT TIME TO BE ABLE TO GO.  Remember to bring also a copy of your insurance forms.

Here are our drivers:

Keith Trost--hauling trailer, Rob Curry and 3 scouts (Paul Marsh will drive back)
Mike Ables--3 scouts
David Harder-- 5 boys
Kathy/Debbie-- 6 boys

Drivers, please confirm that you are still planning to drive to camp.  We still need one drive to replace Kathy/Debbie on the return trip if possible.

Two scouts (Charlie Chaffin and Zack Neuhaus will arrive later).

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks!

--David