[Bsa-troop85] Halloween Party

tracy chappelle tlchappelle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 18:23:24 CDT 2014

Hi Wynne, Davis is on a school trip but I texted him about your party. He has a conflict and won't be able to attend but thanks for the invitation!
Tracy Chappelle

     On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 10:07 AM, Wynne Marsh via BSA-Troop85 <bsa-troop85 at troop85tulsa.org> wrote:

 I have set up a Volunteer Spot site to sign up to bring  items to the party. On the 30th when I have a better idea of how many are coming, I will send out a head count so you will know how much we need.
Please use the following link.
http://vols.pt/5FaFyD
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:1) Click this link to see our Sign-Up on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/5FaFyD
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Thank you!  Wynne