[Bsa-troop85] Halloween Party

Wynne Marsh wynnewm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 11:21:06 CDT 2014

It's not too late to come to the party Friday! Please let me know by Thursday if you will be there! Below is the Volunteer Spot link to sign up to bring things. You can also email me if you have trouble with the link.
Looking forward to seeing y'all! Call me if you have questions. 918-698-4962
Wynne
(Garrison's mom)

Sent from my iPhone