[Bsa-troop85] Fwd: SCTP Season begins

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Thu Oct 23 07:45:44 CDT 2014

Troop 85 families:
Garrison and our daughter have been shooting with the Scholastic Clay Target Program for a couple of years now and they really enjoy it.

It is a shooting program open to kids 10-19 years old ranging from first time beginners to competitive shooters. Youth are given coaching instruction every Saturday morning at the Tulsa Gun Club from November to April.

If anyone is interested in learning more about it or visiting one of the Saturday practices, there is information in the email below, or you can ask me or Wynne about it.

It's a great opportunity for scouts to learn gun safety and shotgun shooting!

Paul Marsh
918-639-2828

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: