[Bsa-troop85] Recharter - please check your information

Ray Earley RGEarley at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 15:03:30 CDT 2014

As mentioned earlier, it is time for us to re-charter the troop and
Venture Crew with the national organization for 2015.

Attached is the roster from Troopmaster which I will use in the
recharter process.  I NEED TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU IF:

 1. If you and/or your scout will not be staying with the Troop or Crew
    for next year, please let me know.
 2. If you are not on the list and are active (or you notice some who is
    missing)!  Let me know!
 3. If you will be staying with the Troop or Crew but some of the
    information I have needs updating (address or phone changes, land
    line dropped, etc.)
    (Don't worry about missing BSA ID; I haven't got everyone's in there
    but included it for those who might need it e.g. adults for online
    training).

*Rechartering youth:* we will need dues paid by Thanksgiving. Checks
payable to Troop 85 or it can come from the scout's popcorn/scout
account.  Bari Hatheway will be letting you know account balances.  Dues
for the troop are $100 for the calendar year 2015.
For scouts in the Venture crew primarily (eligible for 14-21 years old),
dues are $50.  Venture crew members are still eligible and encouraged to
pasrticipate in troop activities. /*For the Venture Crew to continue, we
need an adult to step up and volunteer to be Advisor.  Contact Keith
Trost if you are interested.

*/*Rechartering adults:* your Youth Protection training needs to be up
to date; if you don't remember for certain taking it last year, go
online and renew  (http://www.myscouting.org).  If your BSA ID is not
associated with your login, and you don't have the number, I can give it
to you.

YIS

Ray