[Bsa-troop85] Troop 85 Individual History Advancement Reports

Lindsey Family fourlindseys at cox.net
Sat Sep 6 11:30:17 CDT 2014

Troop 85 Scouts and Parents,

The latest master set of Individual History Reports is attached.  Please look through it to find separate report for your Scout and review it for accuracy.  If you have any questions, please email or discuss with me at a future meeting.  This list does include results from Summer Camp 2014 at Hale.

Below the rank advancements in each Scout's report is a list of completed merit badges and a list of partially completed merit badges.  For partial merit badges, the requirements left to complete each badge are also shown.

Thanks

Jason Lindsey