[Bsa-troop85] all the new things

n.e.woo.3593 at gmail.com n.e.woo.3593 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 20:11:25 CDT 2014

hello all,

We have a lot of things going on as of late.

this weekend, Sept. 19-21, is our survival campout at Darby. all who are first class and above can survive, anyone who is not is welcome to come and work on advancements.

there is a rifle shooting merit badge class at bass pro, Sept. 18 &23

and a fishing class on the 25th. to register go to customer service or call (918)-355-7617

EDGE (explain, demonstrate, guide, enable) Sept. 20 from 8:30 A.M.-6:30 P.M. at Boston Ave. united Methodist church. it cost $5. it is required for any leadership position

OA ordeal is Oct. 3-5

camporee is Oct 10-12

pinetree is Oct. 16-19 you must be 13 or older and at least first class. you need to sign up soon.

camp Russell is Oct. 18-19 it is the webelos invitational

we may be helping at famjam (it is like the mom and me of ole’)

popcorn sales are still going on

so as you can see lots of stuff in october