[Bsa-troop85] Need a Popcorn Chairperson Assistant

Don Curry dcurry9541 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 19:56:17 CDT 2014

The Gillespie's have been kind enough to be our popcorn leaders for the past
two years, but are not likely to be able to do so next year.  Most of the
work has been completed for this year, but I am looking for a volunteer to
work with Cheryl for the remainder of this popcorn season in over to be
ready to take over the popcorn chair role for next year.

Please let me know ASAP if you are willing to assist us in this necessary
role.

Thank you,

Don Curry