[Bsa-troop85] Committee Meeting

Keith Trost ktrost at bridgecrane.com
Tue Sep 23 10:32:16 CDT 2014

Hello All,

My name is Keith Trost and I have agreed to assume the responsibilities of Troop 85 Committee Chair, and as such I am charged with scheduling and facilitating the monthly Committee meeting.   We have a lot of activities coming up next month and it’s time again to discuss recharter for our troop.  All of us are quite busy with our “other lives”; therefore I am scheduling our next Committee meeting for Monday evening, September 29th,  at 7:15pm and I will strive to wrap it up at 8pm.

I look forward to serving in this capacity and working with you all.

YIS,
Keith Trost