[Bsa-troop85] Recruiting Open House - Tuesday April 7 at 7PM

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Thu Apr 2 20:34:46 CDT 2015

Troop 85 has a great opportunity to recruit new boys to join our troop.

Tuesday, April 7 at Park Plaza Church of Christ, Eagle District is hosting an Open House. Participating troops will set up tables promoting their troops and talk with boys who are interested in joining.

At the troop meeting on Monday, several boys showed interest in participating. We don’t need everybody, but a good showing of a handful of scouts to help man our table would be ideal.

This is an event where the boys should wear their regular Class A (no scarf necessary) just like at a troop meeting.

We will be setting up at 6:30 in the Gym at Park Plaza Church of Christ (West of Sheridan on 51st) and the event lasts from 7-8PM.

If your son can help with this event, please send a message to let me know. We will remind them at the Monday troop meeting again.

Also, I will be putting together a computer slideshow and some poster prints of our troop activities, so if you have great photos you’d like to share, please email them to me.

Thank You

Paul Marsh

Marsh Studios
PO BOX 851