[Bsa-troop85] Troop Meeting Monday Night

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Sun Apr 5 20:37:31 CDT 2015

This is the last meeting before our Spring Court of Honor.
There are still some boys that are needing to do Scoutmaster Conferences and Boards of Review,
Also, there may be a few boys trying to finish up merit badges and would need an adult to review the merit badge work.
Parents who are available, please come to the meeting and help us out, that would be appreciated!

The Spring Court of Honor will be on April 13, at 7PM at St. James. Parents and families, please come and be recognized with your son, and come mingle with other parents over dessert after the event. The scouts will be bringing dessert and drinks, and we should be done at regular time, around 8:30.

Also, please remember about our Scouts Open House on Tuesday at Park Plaza Church of Christ. Available boys please meet at 6:30 at Park Plaza in their normal Scout uniform, and we should be done between by 8:15.

Thank You

Paul Marsh
Marsh Studios
PO BOX 851