[Bsa-troop85] Summer Camp Money and Merit Badge Choices Due Tomorrow!

David Harder davidlharder at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 20:33:51 CDT 2015

Hi Troop 85 Campers!
We need your final payment and merit badge choices tomorrow!  For Scouts the total fee is $240.  For adults it's $190 or a per/day fee.  We could still use some more adults.  Remember Mom's, aunts, uncles, and grandparents are welcome!  All you have to do is complete the online BSA training to become an official volunteer.
Also, I need to know your merit badge choices tomorrow.  Remember, all new Scouts should take two sessions of Soaring to Eagle, and then choose two others.  Go to the leader's guide tonight or before the meeting tomorrow to choose.  Choices are listed in the Leader's Guide on this page:  http://www.halescoutreservation.org/
I've reattached the medical form here.  Remember, that must be completed for all Scouts and adults to attend.
See you tomorrow!
--David

Hi Troop 85--this message is for those going to summer camp at Tom Hale.
Please be sure to get an appointment with your pediatrician or family doctor as soon as possible.  I've attached the medical form you need to have them fill out and return.
Also, I need from every scout who is going:

| Name | BSA ID | Yrs Attended since 2011 | Birthday | Rank | Native American Tribe | #1 Merit Badge | #2 Merit Badge |
| Broostin,Ryan  |   | 0 | 9/19/00 | none-new scout | N/A | Shotgun Shooting | Shooting Star-Tenderfoot |