[Bsa-troop85] Tonight's Scout Meeting

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Mon Apr 27 07:44:18 CDT 2015

Tonight we will be holding elections for Order of the Arrow (OA) which is an honor/service organization within Scouts.

The OA chapter we belong to meets monthly and organizes service projects that helps facilitate district scout events and other area projects.

In order to be eligible for nomination and election into OA, a scout must be First Class and have completed 15 nights of camping with the troop, PLUS has attended Camp Hale summer camp (or another week-long overnight scout camp)
It is an honor to be elected to OA, and the organization requires members to practice “cheerful service”

We need good attendance at the elections tonight to fulfill the election requirements.

If your son is eligible and would like to be nominated, please have them talk to me tonight ASAP to we don’t overlook interested scouts.

See you tonight!

Thank You

Paul Marsh
Marsh Studios