[Bsa-troop85] August Campout Details & Popcorn!

Trena Sutton trenasutton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 21:18:53 CDT 2015

Since we have a lot to cover tomorrow night, we have decided too move the popcorn meeting to the 24th. We have some new ideas for popcorn sales this year & hope the parents can attend the meeting as well.  Tomorrow night we will send home a list of the time and locations for popcorn sales.  This will give everyone time to look at it and decide which days will work best for you & your scout.
Thanks,
Trena Sutton

Sent from my iPhone