[Bsa-troop85] Reminder--Scout Camp Deposit of $120 for campers due tomorrow!

David Harder davidlharder at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 20:02:44 CST 2015

Hi Troop 85,
Remember, if you are planning to go to camp this summer, we need your deposit tomorrow!  You can pay the full $240 if you wish.

Thank you Ann for your efforts as our new treasurer to collect these funds and get them to the Scout shop this week.
I'll be out of the country from the 2nd-11th.
And if you are going to Camp Tom Hale, be sure to check out their new Leaders' Guide with all the info about the new merit badges.  http://halescoutreservation.org/ And also schedule your medical check-up ASAP!  When you do be sure to take in the offical BSA medical forms.

All the best to each of you!
--David