[Bsa-troop85] Salvation Army Breakfast Next Sunday -March 29

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Sat Mar 21 12:06:57 CDT 2015

Reminder: next Sunday March 29 is our Sunday to serve breakfast at the Salvation Army.

We need adults and boys to help! It is a great way for boys to earn service hours, and generally help serve the needy. Please make plans to come.

Meet at St. James at 5:15AM to load food and supplies to take to Salvation Army.

We will arrive at around 6AM at the Salvation Army Day Center and prepare breakfast.  We usually finish up by 8:30.

Please message if you will be helping. We need a head cound of adults and boys.

Thanks!
Paul

This is a great family event! The boys enjoy serving and it is

Sent from my iPhone