[Bsa-troop85] Venture Crew Meeting

James Abels mike00003 at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 22:22:11 CDT 2015

First, a Venture Crew 85 update.
We have had a partial election and two positions have be filled. Ryan Lindsey is our Secretary and Paul Dower is Administrative Vice President. We still need to fill 3 more positions, President, Program Vice President and Treasurer. We had planned to do this tomorrow night, however, I will not be able to make tomorrows meeting. So we will conclude our elections on March 30th. Please, if you want to run for one of these positions, show up at this meeting prepared to campaign for the position you want. Have a speech ready. We will finish the elections and then watch a training video.
YIS
Mike Abels