[Bsa-troop85] Planning for Campout

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Mon May 4 10:00:41 CDT 2015

At tonight's meeting we will be making final plans for the campout this weekend, May 8-10.

Please have your son bring money tonight for the patrol meals.

If families are coming on the campout with us, please let me know, because my wife will be coordinating meals outside of the troop meals.

Adults please respond and conform if you are coming.
We need to plan for adult meals (with the troop) and transportation for the boys.

I will send out another email In a couple of days with more details about the campout, the state park, what you will need and other important information.

Thanks, and we will see you tonight!

Paul

Sent from my iPhone