[Bsa-troop85] Campout Tomorrow - New information!

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Thu May 7 14:15:56 CDT 2015

We are going to have a great weekend at Roaring River, rain or shine (hopefully more shine)

Here is some important information to know:

Cell phones will not work at the State Park except those on a Verizon network. But there is some WiFi access near the lodge.
Walkie talkies might be good if you would like to bring them for the boys.
If anyone has a weather radio, please bring it. Might come in handy!

There is a good chance we will get rained on at some point, so please bring rain gear, some dry changes of clothes and a towel to be safe.

If there is severe weather, there is shelter at the main lodge and the camp hosts will alert the campers. There is a plan in case of emergency.

If anyone has dry firewood to bring, please bring it so we can have campfire Saturday night.

FISHING:
Boys under 15 will need to pay $2 for a required trout tag for the day (Saturday) Please send money with your son.

Boys over 16 and adults will need a required Daily fishing license for $7.00 plus a $3 daily trout tag.

They say the fish are biting on white salmon egg bait.
Recommend 10 or 12 size hook. (lightest line possible—4 or 6lb test, and a treble style hook is good)
Corn is also good to use for bait.

WHO IS GOING:
We have planned to go on the trip:
Mr. Weida (hauling the Troop trailer)
Mr. Stone
Mr. White
Mr. Harder
Mr. Marsh (leaving early and won’t be at the church)
Mrs. Marsh
Mrs. Stone (Saturday)

Patrol 1:
John Musshafen
Jonah White
Judah White
Hudson Harder
Trey Snellings

Patrol 2:
Garrison Marsh
Jackson Stone
Reese Harder
Davis Chapelle
Mitchell Weida

If I forgot anyone, please let me know!

If you still need to pay for food, don’t forget to bring money Friday: $20 per person (unless the patrols decided otherwise)

Thank You

Paul Marsh
Marsh Studios
PO BOX 851