[Bsa-troop85] Committee Meeting Monday Night

James Abels mike00003 at aol.com
Sun May 10 21:39:27 CDT 2015

Jager, Allan and myself will not be able to be at the meeting tomorrow. Nothing new to report Travel wise or Venture wise. We have been out of touch a few weeks and may be out of touch a few more as Allan graduates next week and we are trying to get My older daughter moved into her own place. So no Venture meeting until the 25th of May.