[Bsa-troop85] Troop 85 Cookout - Friday May 29th

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Wed May 13 20:26:32 CDT 2015

Please mark your calendars for Friday May 29 at 6:30 for the Troop 85 Cookout and End of School Social.

We will NOT be having a regular troop meeting on Memorial Day, but instead we will be meeting the Friday after Memorial Day for a fun event.

This is a family event. Parents please come and mingle, siblings are welcome, too.

We encourage boys who haven’t been able to come to troop meetings to definitely come and catch up!

WHAT: Troop 85 Cookout
WHEN: Friday May 29th at 6:30PM
WHERE: The Marsh’s Home- 9332 S 36th W. Ave.
West of 33rd W Ave, take 91st street to the top of hill, turn left on 36th W Ave, we are the last house on the right.

Burgers and Hot Dogs will be provided,
if you are coming, please let us know and if you would bring either chips, drinks, a side dish or dessert.

Please text RSVP to Paul at 918-639-2828

Thank You

Paul Marsh
Marsh Studios
PO BOX 851