[Bsa-troop85] Troop 85 mobile app

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Fri Sep 4 15:43:16 CDT 2015

In our transition to using our mobile app for all of our communications, we are proud to announce the app is now available in both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store!

Next steps:
If you already have the app, please delete the old app from your phone - Please remove the pre-release app before you install the new one - or you'll end up with two copies. (And you won't get future updates.)
Install the app from the stores - Here are the direct links to the app:
Download for iPhone or iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bsa-troop-85-tulsa-ok/id1033372369
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.groupahead.bsatroop85
You can also search the stores for "bsa troop 85"
Email communication will be discontinued on Nov. 30, so please download the app to ensure you get all of the information about Troop 85 activities and notifications!

Thanks!
Paul

Sent from my iPhone