[Bsa-troop85] Troop 85 Individual Scout History Advancement Reports

Lindsey Family fourlindseys at cox.net
Mon Sep 7 14:01:30 CDT 2015

Troop 85 Scouts and Parents,

The latest master set of Individual History Reports is attached. Scouts are listed alphabetically, so please look through the file to find the separate report for your Scout and review it for accuracy.  Note this report was generated on August 30, so any advancement reported to me after that will not be included yet. If you have any questions, please email or discuss with me at a future meeting. This list does include results from Summer Camp 2015 at Hale.

Below the rank advancements in each Scout's report is a list of completed merit badges and a list of partially completed merit badges. For partial merit badges, the requirements left to complete each badge are also shown.

Thanks

Jason Lindsey