[Bsa-troop85] ASM meeting scheduled for Saturday, September 6th rescheduled - Meeting cancelled

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Fri Sep 6 16:17:21 CDT 2013

Hello, All:

A few weeks ago I talked to many of my ASMs about a planning meeting that I
would hold on Sept. 6th at the Wright's home.  Unfortunately, the meeting
will need to be rescheduled.

September is certainly a busy month for all of us.  Hopefully we can find a
date in October that works for all ASMs and parents and we will have a full
T85 planning meeting.

Look for an update on the reschedule in the near future.

Thanks,

Don Curry